- MSME production Enterprises will be enhanced from 15% to 25%. The subsidy for this will be a maximum limit of Rs.30 Lakh.
- Reimbursement of 100% subsidy on the net value of Value Added Tax (VAT) paid by them for the first 6 years up to the value of investment
- 25% capital subsidy on the value of eligible plant and machinery subject to a maximum of Rs. 30 lakh.
- 50% subsidy on the cost of filing a patent application subject to a maximum of Rs.2.00 Lakh per application
- 50% of the cost of the application for trade mark registration or Rs. 25,000/- whichever is less.
- Creation of a Technology Development Fund for evolving cleaner / energy efficient / IT enabled technologies.
- Assistance for creation of Centres of Excellence and Technology Business Incubators for introduction of new production techniques and design development to the tune of Rs.50 Lakh per incubator / centre of excellence.
- Credit flow to MSME sector.
- Stamp duty exemption on mortgaged and pledged documents
SUPPORTING INSTITUTIONS/ INITIATIVES:
- Develop ancillary and auxiliary industries
- Capacity building of cluster enterprise (e.g. tech up-gradation, skill training, common facilities, workshops, incubation center, etc.)
- Infrastructure Development
- Rehabilitation of sick MSME
- Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Program (UYEGP) Government of Tamil Nadu during the year
MARKETING / COMPANY LEGITIMACY:
- llowing waiver of Earnest Money Deposit for participation in tenders,
- Granting 50% of hall rent for participation in exhibitions within the 29 State and also in other States by MSME Associations
- By extending support for marketing under a common banner or brand name.
RESEARCH/ INFO DISSEMINATION:
- Up-gradation of Infrastructure Facilities
- Quality control of steel and steel products
- SC/ST shall contribute 5% of the project cost. The balance 33% amount of the total project cost will be provided by banks as term loan.
- 5% additional capital subsidy on the value of eligible plant and machinery for enterprises set up by women, SC/ST, differently abled and transgender entrepreneurs subject to a maximum of Rs.2 lakh.
- 20% low tension power tariff subsidy for the first 36 months from the date of commencement of commercial production or from the date of power connection whichever is later.