NABARD has been continuously focusing on bringing in various stakeholders on a common platform and building their capacities to take the initiatives forward. This has resulted in tremendous growth of microfinance sector in India through different approaches like:
- Training of Trainers, LDMs, Bank officers for Stand-Up India
- Arrange for handholding support for trainee borrowers
- Liaise with banks for follow up in potential cases through the LDM
- Coordinate with LDM for easing bottlenecks
- Assist the SLBC and DLCC in reviews and monitoring
Through SIDBI Stand up India Portal & NABARD:
- Rural Self- Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs)
- Vocational Training Centers
- MSME Development Institutes
- State SC/ST Development & Financial Corporations Industry Associations
- District Industries Centers
- Dalit Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DICCI)
- Skilling Centers
- Women Entrepreneurial Associations
Lead District Manager (LDM) :
- Serve as contact point for SIDBI / NABARD
- Follow up with the concerned regional/ zonal office of the respective bank branch.
- Ensure that borrower’s requirement of handholding support is satisfied to the extent possible.
- Participate in quarterly events with stakeholders organized by NABARD.
- Sensitize bankers on potential borrowers.